HAVING YOUR NEW MATTRESS DELIVERED?
Here Are Some Tips To Help You Prepare For Your Mattress Delivery.
GREEN LIGHT CHECKLIST
- Ensure you have a clear pathway from the entrance of your home to the room where our delivery team will set up your new sleep set.
- Remove all bedding from your current mattress.
- If we’ll be setting up a new bed frame or adjustable base during your delivery, please remove all items from underneath your bed.
- Our delivery team will call when they’re en route to your home. Please be home during your delivery window! If we are unable to deliver your sleep set as scheduled, there may be a fee associated with re-delivery.
- If we’re delivering a mattress protector with your sleep set, don’t forget to wash it before putting it on your new mattress. A protector is the NUMBER ONE aid in keeping your mattress fresh year after year. It also ensures the surface of your mattress stays clean in case of a warranty return.
- Leave us a review online! We love to get feedback from our customers on Google, Facebook and Yelp. If you have any questions or concerns about your purchase or your delivery, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 9SLEEP1 and we'll be right there to help.
RED LIGHT CHECKLIST
- Do not place your mattress or box spring outside! Our delivery team is unable to remove any pieces that are wet, infested or unsanitary. We are happy to remove these straight from your bedroom.
- We are unable to haul away more than one mattress & box spring per delivery, due to space limitations on our truck. This includes property such as additional mattresses and boxes, furniture or old frames.
- For safety and liability reasons, our delivery team will be unable to assist in moving any furniture currently in your home. This includes attaching any existing headboards or footboards to your frame or base. Bedroom furniture cannot be rearranged once we are onsite.